Taking a break, staying positive, and being kind

Hey guys! I know it's been awhile, but I needed a little social media break. I follow so many different people on several different social media accounts for so many different things, but I think in this day and age we all do! Well I needed a break! I love seeing everyone's adventures, but man it was draining on me to constantly be "ready" at all times to take pictures. I have days that I don't wear makeup and I lounge around in yoga pants and drink wine with my friends. Other days I'm a 1950's screen queen. Never apologize for needing to take care of yourself!

For a couple of years now, I've been having horrible periods. I've seen a couple different doctors and have had two different procedures to help, but nothing has helped. I have a new doctor now, and she seems determined to figure out what the problem is, and I'm excited!  I say this to say you guys would never have known that I'm part of the "sick girl's club" if I wouldn't have told you. None of us know what the other is going through, and some days its hard to stay positive. Trust me I totally understand this! I try to radiate positive energy, and I'm usually always smiling. What's the use of being negative?  All being negative does is drain your energy, and put you in a worse mood!

Be kind, because everyone one of us is fighting some unseen battle! Have you ever told someone you look great today, or I like that outfit on you, or asked how are you? Have you seen the way it makes them light up? The next time you give someone a compliment or while you're just being kind you can literally see the weight instantly lift off that person's shoulders!

Get out there and Be Kind, spread positive energy wherever you go! What you put out is what you get back from the universe!

Remember it's ok to take a break and take care of yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Australian Adventure Story Finale