Australian Adventure Story Finale

Well here it is guys, finale time! Once my friend picked me up we walked to her car, and I just looked at this new place around me! The first thing that I noticed is that they drive on the opposite side of the road, and the steering wheel is also on the other side.... A little weird a lot of cool!

Anyway my friend was like what do you want to do? I was like take a shower, and eat some real food! So, we get to her house, and she has two other flat mates! Her younger sister Mollie, and a friend named Catie! I didn't get to spend a lot of time with her sister, but the time we did spend in each others company was lovely! Now Catie on the other hand I did spend time with, and she is absolutely amazing! We made fast friends, and I can't wait to get back and hang with them and have a proper jam session!

You guys rememeber I said I wrote everyday? Well I want to share a couple of lines from my journal from the first two days I was there! This is so personal to me, but I want you guys to get a feel for my first few days waking up in another country!

March 16th 2017
Holy Shit I made it! I'm in Australia mate! Oh god that was cheesy lol! The flight was absolutely brutal lol! That flight is the reason I'm thinking of never returning home... Also because it is absolutley beautiful here. Australia has a beautiful soul, and you can feel the energy. Being here is like being one with the universe, at least that's how it feels to me. Here on the edge of eveything I've found myself whole and complete.....

Many people will never know this feeling... I pray that they do

I hold my breath, and I can't believe I made this happen. Me, I made this happen.... I suppose this is my own Eat, Pray, Love journey. I'm going to Eat delicious Australian food, Pray that I don't get fatter than what I already am, and even if do I'm going to Love every single minute of it!


March 2017
Hot cross buns!!! That's what I had for breakfast... Dear God, they melt like butter in your mouth lol! Anyway getting an early start on the day because I'll be doing a little exploring! My phone is actually working great here! I'm definitely going to need my phone for the gps! Had an awesome time last night went to a comedy show. Everyone here is so lovely, and so easy to talk to! Also I mean everyone here is super attractive... It's like there goes another model walking down the street... I'm going to fit in just fine here lol!

I could go on and on about my adventure, but I won't because some of the things are just for me. Every person needs a journey like this! I look forward to more travel, but Australia is home for me. It's a feeling I have deep in my soul.

The things that I'm so thankful for are all the amazing people I met! All the amazing experiences I was blessed to have while there! Alexandra and Catie are my sisters for life! Love you ladies to the moon and back!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day