Leave your past in the past!

So far October has been good to me! A couple of months ago though I did a massive reboot! I went through my contacts and I deleted and blocked a lot of men that I will call users. These men would call when they needed advice  about things going on in their lives, and like the awesome person I am I was there, but it was draining.... The problem came when I needed some advice it would take weeks or even months for me to get a response from these "men".  Well I got tired of it! So I blocked and deleted every one of them. I didn't feel bad, and I still don't. I did what was best for Fallon. Anyway things were going great, until a couple of days ago.... One guy in particular I really really liked ! Like had a major crush on him even when I was with my horrible ex! Anyway he would do things like call me everyday before work at like 5 am and we would talk on my way to work, and when I got to work because my store  doesn't open until 8. We would talk like this everyday even trying to make our schedules link up because he lives  out of state and I was going to go see him.

 Then all of sudden it would stop! I mean just stop!  I would call and text and nothing! He would text me or call me back weeks or a month later! I told him about his behavior several times giving him several chances, and he never listened. Anyway it's literally been five months since he's been blocked and he just figured it out....  The day before yesterday I'm sitting at home relaxing I get a call from an out of state number, and usually I don't answer those, but the vibe I was getting from this call was that I needed to answer... and goddess in heaven I wasn't ready.... I said hello! The next thing I know I'm being screamed at, and being called a hoe, and goddess knows what else.... anyway I quickly deduced this was my former crush, but I couldn't get a word in so I just hung up the phone. I went and unblocked him, and sent him a message about why I blocked him. Maybe I should have done that in the beginning, but then again I explained to him several times before I didn't like how I was being treated, and he would blow me off. So I made a decision for myself. His response was very ugly and very catty, and over the top. He tried to berate me.  He called me a petty dark hearted person, and blah blah blah, and also tried hurting me, and saying stuff about my ex. If anything it really showed me how childish he really is. He had to get a friend to call me on threeway! I'm still laughing at it! I remember doing stuff like that in high school! It's hilarious!

 But while that situation was brewing I had another situation pop up! Y'all know my horrible ex I told y'all about....  well he didn't pop back up thank goddess! But his girlfriend did... the post I wrote about my fiboroids I'm sure resonates with so many women, and that's amazing! But I'm not sure why she felt the need to reach out to me.... I have nothing against this woman, and honestly I don't even know her name. It just made me uncomfortable that she would message me and say she found my blog, and she was offering me comfort. Still this is not a bad thing, but look we were having sex with the same man at the same time...How I look at it is that we both got cheated on, but she decided to stay.  I'm good sis. I've moved on, and I'm in a very positive space, but best of luck to you because I choose not to dwell in the past, and that's literally how I left that. I was thinking to myself things like that come in 3's and we all know during fall and winter lots of dead issues try and make a come back... of course one of my friends from years ago tries to reemerge, and I literally had to tell her I'm not interested in a friendship with her.... I told her I'm glad you're doing well, the time we were friends I learned so much, but we are on separate paths now, and I wish you the best of luck! She sounded crestfallen, but I'm not apologizing for doing what's right for me. Our friendship was not healthy, and I'm in a totally different place, and unfortunately, her energy is the same she's still in that same place.... Everything that has happened to me in my life whether it be good or bad has taught me something. My experiences helped to mold me into the person I am today, and I have no regrets!

Leave your past in the past! Let those dead issues go! Now is the time to make a clean break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Australian Adventure Story Finale