Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Hey guys Autumn is officially here! That literally means nothing in terms of weather in Louisiana! Y'all know I'm not lying it's still hot as hell at least until October! God, I can't wait until October! I'm so excited for all the decorations, creepy costumes, and horror movie marathons! I don't know about you all, but for me autumn has always been a time of heavy reflection, and rest! This has been one busy year for me so far, and I'm looking forward to a little bit of a slow down! I'm so thankful for all the new friends I've made this year so far, and all the lessons I've learned. What are some things you guys reflect on during this time?  What does autumn mean to you? I have friends all over this great big world, and I've been trying to understand how they feel about autumn! A lot of them feel the same way as I do! Autumn is such a magical time, easy days and cool nights! Are you guys going to any Halloween parties this year? I know I am! I have several different costumes I need to start preparing! If you're in the New Orleans area I'll post about a couple of things going on around the city, and maybe we can meet up! I've also been writing a short story and doing a couple of interviews with friends, and family on local lore and legend!

This is a short blog  day it was just a check in day! Make sure you guys are getting enough rest, and take care of yourselves! Okay ghouls and goblins I have to see a man about a bayou creature.... it's all very mysterious lol!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Australian Adventure Story Finale