Australian Adventure Story Part 2

March 13th 2017, was the day I set off on my adventure! My flight left New Orleans around four p.m. My first stop was to San Francisco, and honestly I met a couple of characters on the way... Don't really want to get too much into it, but people are scammers all over the world.... So my suggestion to you is to be careful, and cautious. I met a scammer, and I was in California, but her ways didn't work on me.

Anyway I was dressed as comfortable as possible in slip on tennis shoes, which I suggest because you have to go through security. Also I dressed in layers, which I also suggest. I only bought a carry on bag with me. That was my choice, and I'll only travel that way from now on. If you want a list of the things I packed, or you just want advice let me know, and send me a message.

The flight from San Francisco to Sydney was so long, and I didn't sleep a wink! I bought all kinds of medicine, and it did NOT work! The great thing was I bought a couple of books, and all the movie selections they had I was never too bored! Also make sure you have your music downloaded so you have some awesome tunes! I flew United, and I can't lie everyone was so kind to me, and so very helpful!The food on the plane wasn't terrible, but next time I will definitely pick up food from the airport because I paid for it for a couple of days after my flight.....

When we touched down in Sydney it was six in the morning on March 15th! I was tired as hell, but so excited! I now had a four hour layover for my next flight! I used that time to call friends, and family let them know I was in Sydney almost to my final destination! I explored the airport ate a little food, and also went to the bathroom and freshened up. Trust me ladies you want to do that... I was on a plane for a day in a half!

Anyway I finally reached Adelaide, and I messaged my friend, and told her I had just arrived! I was downstairs getting my bag when Alexandra walked up, and the first thing I said to her was I see why people come to Australia and never leave the flight was so long! By hour 12 I thought to myself I'm going to die on this plane..... but I made it! Any way we hugged, and laughed and it was time to get this show on the road!

More tomorrow for you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Australian Adventure Story Finale