Power Color

Yesterday my boss asked me to come to work "cute," today because our bakery is competing in a pie competition, and there needs to be some theatre around the whole competition. Since I do pie slices I am the perfect person! Well last night I was going through my wardrobe, and I decided on one of my favorite tops and skirts from Pinup Girl clothing. The top is red and the skirt is an Alice in Wonderland print. Here's the thing about me I have several favorite colors, but red and gray are my power colors!

What's a power color you ask? Keep in mind this is my definition of a power color, but quite simply put it's when you put a certain color on you feel like a total badass goddess, and you command everyone's attention around you. Have you ever put on a certain outfit or a certain color, and just stood ten times straighter, or had a little extra pep in your step? That's what your power color does! I think it helps to bring out what's already there! That can apply to your favorite outfit or favorite pair of shoes, it's whatever makes you feel good!

Two of my co-workers told me today that I just commanded their attention, and they couldn't help but notice me. I told them about my theory on power colors, and I told them what I think their power colors are.

So ya'll get out there and find your power colors! Put on your favorite outfit and have a great Saturday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Australian Adventure Story Finale