Cleaning out the clutter of life

Hey guys it was a crazy weekend! Before I get started on the topic of this post, I met my besties new boyfriend, and guess what he's so awesome! He was also cool with me calling him jiu jitsu! He gets the best friend stamp of approval!

Well here it goes recently I did a massive overhaul in my life. This can sometimes be a hard thing to do, but for me it was very easy. I give people so many chances, and usually they end up screwing themselves out of all this dopeness! On a serious note we have all had to do this at one time or another, and if you haven't I hope this helps if ever that time comes. Lately I've had people in my life that I thought were friends treat me less than stellar. I've known a long time that I needed to trim the fat, but its always so hard because we have created memories with these people, or learned lessons with these people.

The thing you need to realize is that people grow apart, and we grow in different directions. It's okay to release these people. The lessons you have learned from them are still there, and its okay to sometimes reminisce on the times you have had, but don't live in them. My parents would always tell me when people show you who they are, believe them. Do not compromise yourself for these people. In life we are constantly moving and adapting, and when you stop its because something is holding you back, whether it be a friendship gone wrong, business dealings, or a realtionship.

Take a step back, and face whats happening in your life. Sometimes cleaning out the clutter of your life may be a deep clean, or just a rearranging of things. Just remember it's okay to move on from certain situations. I chose to protect my energy, and so should you! Vibrate Higher!
 Also these people may not be bad friends, or it may not be a bad relationship, but the key is knowing when to move on!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Girls Club

Autumn is here/ Short blog day

Australian Adventure Story Finale